Friday, March 30, 2012

Presentation Preparation

For my final W.I.S.E presentation, on May 2nd, I plan on doing a gallery sort of thing. 


I have not decided on the location, whether it be in the senior cafeteria, or near the auditorium. 


I have realized how much work I have done since I had to mount it all on black chip board. 


I probably have 70 things to hang, around there. I might cut things out because there is so much!


I made a list of how I want the gallery to go:

-college essay, how I am a chameleon and art is my sun

-start at renderings of flowers from Junior Year and talk about my introduction to textiles

-first time at FIT, (peacock painting, wood painting, nesting doll drawing) talk about commute and how I loved it

-first pattern, making it with Brooks, and section in my college essay about creating it

- second time at FIT ( man, torso, purple lady portrait, watercolor man, man/woman drawing)

-talk about inspiration (FIT inspiration paragraph) and pictures of inspiring art, textile book  patterns

- doodles, the start of all my projects

- plate doodles and process to final plates made

-stationary made from plate designs

-making a plaid

-working with dye

-transformations
 ~flower doodle ---> CD case
~moving eye doodle---> croque--->patterns made
~Apple doodle--->stems ogee patterns---> repeating patterns
~mono print #3---> black and white croque--->separated face
~silence of the lambs doodle---> flower patterns
~eye border doodle---> tetris croque--->repeating patterns made
~minimalist doodle--->red card minions--> repeating patterns 

No comments:

Post a Comment