Friday, March 2, 2012

Using a Pattern, in an Art Project





When my AP Art teacher assigned a project for our portfolio I came up with an idea that involved my previous pattern I created just for fun.


The Second Pattern I ever created.

I used a part of my second pattern, in a project for my AP Art class.



Goes to show you that, parts of projects can be used over and over. And also, my textile design and art work came in handy !
Some artists actually have some giveaway to their art. They have things incorporated in their pieces of work that they use over and over. 




For example:

 René François Ghislain Magritte uses clouds in a lot of his paintings. 


"Decalcomanie" Magritte
"The Empire of Light II" Magritte

"False Mirror"
"The Castle of Pyrenees" Magritte
"Personal Values" Magritte
"The Victory" Magritte              








I may do the same thing as some of the greatest artists of all time with my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment