Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Experimenting with a Plate

After I finished my border, I got right to work.

I changed the colors of each piece involved :

Before
After





And then repeated it like I did to create an entire border.
After I created a smaller one that was similar but not completely the same, as a salad plate to go along with the dinner plate I created.


I then made a lot of different plates by changing a color or two, changing the size of something and tweaking at anything. That's when I created all of these:

I like the simple  design to this.
I hate the green border on this. Which is one
thing I will not be repeating in another plate design
I will create.


I loved the stripes. This is one of my favorites.




I like the bold pink in this, I do think it has too much
purple though.







Once I had enough of just the color changes and border tweaking, I decided to make a symbol of some sort. I  put this one part layered over each other.


By doing that, I created this.


And followed it up with this.



I have not decided what I will be using for my final project. But I have figured out somethings that do not work, and things that have.



I am very excited for what is to come, and will keep the work going!

No comments:

Post a Comment